What Stanhope have done to protect you:
- PPE Provided to customers (Mask, Hand Sanitiser, Gloves)
- Anti sneeze and cough screens
When travelling, you should:
- Please wear a face covering in the vehicle. (Your chauffeur will wear one)
- Keep 2 metres apart from others where possible
- Wash your hands before and after your journey
- Carry a hand sanitiser or use sanitiser provided in the cars.
How we make your journey safer:
- We have identified the higher risk areas of our vehicles, such as areas that are touched more regularly. (Touch points/Hot spots).
- Supply standard cleaning products for regular cleaning and making sure there are adequate disposal arrangements for used cleaning products.
- Cleaning regularly-touched objects and surfaces (like door handles, handrails and seat belt clips) more often than usual using standard cleaning products.
- Clearing workspaces, removing and appropriately disposing of waste and removing belongings from the vehicle at the end of each journey.
- Supply tissues for passengers